POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : It's that watch again... (42kbu) : It's that watch again... (42kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:50 EDT (-0400)
  It's that watch again... (42kbu)
From: Sebastian Strand
Date: 7 Mar 2000 19:09:24
Message: <38c59a34@news.povray.org>
Well, the watch is now more or less finished, I just need to tweak the metal
texture a bit, it's too white.
I made use of the date() function in MegaPOV, the watch now shows the time
when the scene was parsed :)
BTW, does anyone know of any free digital/LCD type fonts that would be
suitable for the LCD screen? The font that is there now looks nothing like
the real thing :/

I'm not sure whether I'll do the strap or not, I'm getting a bit tired of
this watch now, and the strap for this thing would be a minor nightmare to
model. Unless someone has a Velcro include file of course :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gulwatch.jpg' (43 KB)

Preview of image 'gulwatch.jpg'